Allergipedia is the information platform dedicated to the world of allergies, intolerances and auto-immune illnesses like celiac disease.
The client’s objective was to create an information channel through which it could speak to citizens in a simple and direct way, to raise awareness on the issues of allergies and intolerances and provide guidance in choosing their diagnostic procedure.
We began by giving the editorial project an identity: a name, a brand and a logo. We then created a blog and the Facebook page as the core focus for Allergipedia. We have then subsequently, enriched the communication with the use of additional channels that range from digital video communication, to printed media, to native advertising up to television.
- Over 250,000 visitors on the blog in 18 months
- Top three position on Google for 42 relevant keywords and topics
- Over 20,000 fans and 2% engagement on the Facebook page
- €0.06 cost per click (CPC) for campaigns
- More than 500,000 hard copies of periodicals and magazines distributed throughout the country